- For beginners most do an introduction with our instructor.
- For those who enjoy a holiday in a villa or hotel, fliteboard rentals are available daily/weekly along the south and southwest coast of the Balearic island. Preferably in Puerto de Andratx, where we are based.
- We also offer fliteboard rentals to yacht owners with delivery on board + instructor.
- Weather conditions are an important aspect when learning any water sport.
- Fliteboarding is not dependent on wind or waves.
- Whilst Mallorca is the best place to be, Fliteboarding is the thing to do!
A Fliteboard Foil is an electric-driven, fast, agile and silent hydrofoil that gives the sensation of flying
over water. A Fliteboard carves like a snowboard in fresh powder, but with the freedom to ride anywhere,
anytime, without wind or waves. It’s fast, quiet, and emission free. The guests won’t ever forget their first
time foiling. Anyone can learn, yet Fliteboard is engaging for even the most experienced watersports
aficionados. Once your guests have mastered the ride, it’s the best reward they can have for their effort on
For their first ride, we suggest you pick a calm morning in a secluded bay, with as little wind and waves as
possible. Here, less is more. We assure you, the progress will be much faster. There are plenty ‘How to
Ride’ YouTube videos. Follow the tips.
The edges of the main wing and stabilizer wings are very sharp so make sure that guests do not hit them
with their arms or legs. Remerkber, when the rider is about to fall – he/she should jump away from the
Fliteboard – in the direction the foil is leaning.
Propeller guards are always supplied, and riding is safe. The ride is controlled with a wireless handheld
controller, hence being intuitive, easy and safe.